Subject: Re: Preliminary Central Summary 03/01 GL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 09:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

Phillip/Milton

Phillip, this liquidation looks like it relates to Reliant contract 813, 
Sitara deal  459075,  which was booked as a physical storage withdrawal for 
January production in the January GL.  I don't normally see liquidations for 
physical storage.  Is there anything else you can tell me about this?

Milton, can you confirm that this is really physical storage?

Thanks,
Cathy
---------------------- Forwarded by Cathy Sprowls/HOU/ECT on 05/09/2001 04:21 
PM ---------------------------

Phillip M Love
05/09/2001 10:02 AM
To: Cathy Sprowls/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Preliminary Central Summary 03/01 GL  

same thing with the Reliant energy lone liq from january - QI7044, this is 
related to sitara #549377. there should be no liq. var.  shout with any 
questions.
PL