Subject: Standard acknowledgement from GE - applicable to Blue Dog?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Acknowledgments of General Electric Company

General Electric Company (&GE8) hereby:

  (a) acknowledges that the assignment by DevCo to LLC and quitclaim by ENA 
to LLC of all of the Assigned Rights is permitted under Section 22.2(a)(vi) 
of each of the Assigned Contracts and furthermore, agrees to such assignment 
as contemplated by this Agreement; and

  (b) acknowledges that, as of the Effective Time and pursuant to Section 
22.2(b) of each of the Assigned Contracts, (i) all references to the 
Purchaser or the Agent in each of the Assigned Contracts shall be deemed to 
be references to LLC, (ii) the Assigned Contracts and the Assigned Rights 
(which include, for the avoidance of doubt and without limitation, any and 
all associated warranties in connection therewith) and Assumed Obligations 
shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of LLC, (iii) each of 
DevCo and ENA shall be irrevocably relieved of and forever discharged of and 
from all liability  under the Assigned Contracts, and (iv) GE shall look only 
to LLC for the performance of the Assumed Obligations assigned pursuant to 
this Agreement.