Subject: Re: ENA/PPL Letter Agmt - Still Needs Work
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 00:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ok.

"Campbell, Carolyn" <[email-masked]> on 04/02/2001 07:10:10 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Keffer, John" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: ENA/PPL Letter Agmt - Still Needs Work

Kay:
 
I just realized that I sent you the blackline of the ENA/PPL letter
agreement without adding the covenant on the part of PPL to use commercially
reasonable efforts to obtain their financing as we discussed.  I will add
this prior to circulating the letter agreement to the other side tomorrow.  
 
FYI - Greg Lang just called to check on timing.  I advised that Enron was
reviewing the commitment letter internally, and we would not be ready to
respond until Tuesday morning.
 
Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding 
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.