Subject: GE LM-6000 purchase contract for Las Vegas Cogeneration II project
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 01:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Pete,

I have a fire drill for you.  This contract needs to between Salmon Energy 
LLC and GE, with no agency reference.  In other words, a CA Development 
form.  Any chance of getting this today?

The delivery dates on one of the turbines will be changing, as is the payment 
schedule.  Also, the designation of one of the turbines will change.  Salmon 
will be receiving units 19, 20, 23 and 28 (a new one).

Thanks,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 03/30/2001 09:10 
AM ---------------------------

Dale Rasmussen@ECT
03/27/2001 01:19 PM
To: [email-masked], Bill Williams/PDX/ECT@ECT, Kay 
Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: Jody Blackburn/PDX/ECT@ECT, Ed Clark/PDX/ECT@ECT 

Subject: GE LM-6000 purchase contract for Las Vegas Cogeneration II project

Bill Williams has confirmed that the attached version of the LVC-2 contract 
is the final form.  I have added a footer stamp identifying it as "Rev 5 - 
3/27/01".  Everything else is identical to the draft circulated March 12.

The second attachment is to be inserted as Exhibit H-2 in the contract.  

Thanks.