Subject: Re: Greene Option and Memorandum of Options for all option agreements.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 01:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Kathleen,

Carlos has Illinois, so keep him copies please.

Kay

   

	From:  Kathleen Carnahan                           03/26/2001 09:31 AM

To: Rusty Stevens/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Greene Option and Memorandum of Options for all option 
agreements.  

Regarding Fehr:

Per your e-mail below, you indicated that Hillary Fehr called you and asked 
what you needed from her.  I would think that we would definately need her 
phone number and current address.  Regarding any legal documentation, I have 
a call in to Karen Way requesting that she provide her input.

Kathleen

. 

Rusty Stevens
03/23/2001 03:54 PM
To: Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Re: Greene Option and Memorandum of Options for all option 
agreements.  

If I call to ask about dividing the check, she will undoubtedly say we have 
to do it.  From a legal perspective there is normally something called a 
Qualified Domestic Relations Order that we or other parties would require 
before splitting proceeds.  Can you find out what document they will need to 
produce to our satisfaction so that we don't breach the deal by splitting the 
check.  I guess we could write out two checks and make them out to Hillary 
AND Luke so they both have to cosign and can each deposit one check in their 
respective accounts.

As to sending the option renewal check out with the Greene document, I think 
that it would be better to send it along with the other $5000 check so they 
get more money in one instance.  I think my suggested cover letter said 
that.  How much longer before we send the deal out?

   

	From:  Kathleen Carnahan                           03/23/2001 01:12 PM

To: Rusty Stevens/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked] 

Subject: Re: Greene Option and Memorandum of Options for all option 
agreements.  

The Greene Amendment to Option and Amended Short Form of Option have been 
approved by Carlos, but not yet forwarded to the Greenes or their attorney.  
It was my understanding that you wanted to send the Option renewal premium at 
the same time we sent the proposed agreements.  Is that still the case?

With regards to the Fehr Memorandum, it is true that Karen way did not 
prepare a Memorandum for this Option, but I think I have a draft of one for 
them.  We definately need to get this taken care of and have the Fehr's 
execute it and get it recorded.  We need to send them an option payment by 
April 2, so we can send the Memorandum at that time.  Can you please find out 
if we should issue separate checks for the Fehrs?

Kathleen

Rusty Stevens
03/23/2001 12:53 PM
To: Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked] 

Subject: Greene Option and Memorandum of Options for all option agreements.

I spoke to Mark Gershon at today and among other things we discussed, I 
mentioned that we were working on the Greene option agreement extension.  
What is the status of the extension ?

Secondly, I mentioned to Mark that I had heard from Hillary Fehr and she 
indicated that she and Luke were no longer married.  She wanted to know what 
we needed from her in that regard.  I told her to send us a brief letter 
stating that, and to ask that we send her a copy of any notices (of exercise 
of option or whatever) at her dad's address.  Apparently the plan is to have 
Luke continue to reside in the house in the interim, but she said "for now".  
I let her know that our option agreement precluded their selling the house 
and that it would be to their disadvantage to give up the potential upside 
anyway.

Mark pointed out that we need to make sure we have recorded Memorandum of 
Option Agreements for all of our agreements - particularly this one - so they 
dont try to sell anyway and have a lender do a title search and not find out 
that the property was encumbered with our option agreement.  I understood 
that we had not done memorandums for all of the parcels under option, and 
would appreciate an update and plan of attack to get them in place.

Thanks