Subject: RE:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 07:38:00 -0800 (PST)

I have  a better chance of remembering "mamona".  I have to build up to the 
good stuff.

My home number is 713 973 6325.  If call notes picks up, try me on my cell at 
713 304 8716.  Did you find the fax?  You can fax it to me if that speeds up 
you getting out of the office.  Call and let me know.

Thanks,

Kay

"Reuter, Marisa" <[email-masked]> on 03/25/2001 03:29:27 PM
To: "Keffer, John" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: RE:

I prefer "mamona" but "hija de su putisima madre" also has a nice ring.
Since I am at the office, would you guys like for me to conference you in
once the document arrives?  If so, what are your numbers?

-----Original Message-----
From: Keffer, John 
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 3:27 PM
To: [email-masked]'; Reuter, Marisa; Keffer, John
Subject: RE: 

Marisa can swear much better than me in Spanish.  Would "huevona" be
appropriate?  

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 3:28 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: 

So how do you say "bitch" in Spanish?

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.