Subject: Re: Conference Call
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Chris,

Please do not ask outside counsel to participate in a call, undertake a task, 
or do anything without talking to me, Carlos, or another Enron lawyer 
first.   

You do not need to call Carolyn and tell her not to participate.  Carlos has 
taken care of this already.

Kay

   

	From:  Chris Booth                           03/23/2001 11:10 AM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Conference Call

Kay,

Are you available for a conference call today at 1:00 PM to discuss the 
NorthWestern deal/issues.  If so, I will ask Carolyn Campbell not to 
participate in the call.

Thanks,

Chris