Subject: Re: ENRON Blue Dog Max 2 X 7 EA GTG
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 00:05:00 -0800 (PST)

Jeff,  

It looks like Ben has made some good progress with GE re:  Blue Dog 
turbines.   This really helps.

As you can see,  I now have email access.  

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 03/23/2001 08:09 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Ben F Jacoby @ ECT                           03/22/2001 07:44 PM

Sent by: Ben Jacoby@ECT
To: [email-masked] @ ENRON
cc:  (bcc: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron)

Subject: Re: ENRON Blue Dog Max 2 X 7 EA GTG  

John:

Thanks for the e-mail. I also got your voice-mail. We will of course wrap up 
all outstanding items on change orders quickly. Also, rest assured, we intend 
to give you ample notice of project location, etc. for the units after we're 
sure we have a deal for a joint project with the customer. 

As I mentioned in our call, please let me know if you will be able to improve 
the delivery date on the air filter for unit 1 as we have been advised that 
it is presently scheduled for a June 15 delivery date.

Thanks much for looking into this, and for the e-mail below.

Regards,

Ben

[email-masked] on 03/22/2001 12:14:26 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: ENRON Blue Dog Max 2 X 7 EA GTG

Dear Ben,
I have asked Gib Bosworth of GE Power Sys in Arizona to call you about the
availability of the 2 units we call Blue Dog.  He has a customer who is
interested in the units because of their timing.  I have advised him you are
also closely working with others for these turbines.

Ben Jacoby  713 853 - 6173    Gib Bosworth 480-888-1545

Best Regards
John H Schroeder, Jr.
GE Power Systems Account Mgr.
2707 North Loop West, 9th Floor
Houston, Texas 77008
(713) 803-0525 
Fax - 0567