Subject: Organizational Announcement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 07:16:00 -0800 (PST)

More org stuff.  Randy must now be with EWS Legal, since I see he is in an 
office on 38.

Kay

---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 03/19/2001 03:14 
PM ---------------------------
From: Mark E Haedicke@ECT on 02/21/2001 03:17 PM
Sent by: Janette Elbertson@ECT
To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Roger Balog/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy 
Banczak/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sandi M Braband/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert 
Bruce/NA/Enron@Enron, Teresa G Bushman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Carter/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barton Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry M 
Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nancy 
Corbet/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ned E 
Crady/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Eddy Daniels/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Angela Davis/NA/Enron@Enron, Peter del Vecchio/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacy E 
Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andrew Edison/NA/Enron@Enron, Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Chris Gaffney/TOR/ECT@ECT, Robert H George/NA/Enron@Enron, Barbara N 
Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, James Grace/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark 
Greenberg/NA/Enron@ENRON, Wayne Gresham/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie 
Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Karen E Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anne C Koehler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alan 
Larsen/PDX/ECT@ECT, Dan Lyons/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bruce 
Lundstrom/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Jane McBride/AP/Enron@Enron, Travis McCullough/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa 
Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janet H Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janice R 
Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julia Murray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marcus Nettelton/NA/Enron@ENRON, Limor 
Nissan/NYC/MGUSA@MGUSA, John Novak/SA/Enron@Enron, Francisco Pinto 
Leite/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Angeline Poon/SIN/ECT@ECT, David 
Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dale Rasmussen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Coralina 
Rivera/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Michael A Robison/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Daniel R Rogers/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Elizabeth 
Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, Frank 
Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Lance Schuler-Legal/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol St 
Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carlos Sole/NA/Enron@Enron, Lou Stoler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
John Viverito/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ann Elizabeth White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Randy 
Young/NA/Enron@Enron, Stuart Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Kimberlee A Bennick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Martha 
Braddy/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sarah 
Bruck/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nony 
Flores/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda R Guinn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ed B Hearn III/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mary J Heinitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kathleen 
Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron, Deb Korkmas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurie Mayer/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Matt Maxwell/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary Ogden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debra 
Perlingiere/HOU/ECT@ECT, Larry Pardue/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Robert Walker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Young/HOU/ECT@ECT, Merrill W Haas/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Andrea Calo/SA/Enron@Enron, Brent Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, David 
Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Greg Johnston/CAL/ECT@ECT, Peter 
Keohane/CAL/ECT@ECT, Justin Boyd/LON/ECT@ECT, Edmund Cooper/LON/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Elliott/LON/ECT@ECT, Mark Evans/Legal/LON/ECT@ECT, Denis 
O'Connell/LON/ECT@ECT, Robert Quick/LON/ECT@ECT, Paul Simons/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Martin Rosell/OSL/ECT@ECT, Rahul Saxena/LON/ECT@ECT, Greg 
Johnston/CAL/ECT@ECT, Mark Powell/CAL/ECT@ECT, Christian Yoder/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Matthias Lee/SIN/ECT@ECT, Suzanne Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Connie 
Castillo/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sheri L Cromwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Margaret Doucette/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Janette 
Elbertson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kaye Ellis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carolyn 
George/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Holly Keiser/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Jan M King/HOU/ECT@ECT, Taffy Milligan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Radford/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Becky Spencer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda J Simmons/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dina 
Snow/Corp/Enron@Enron, Twanda Sweet/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda 
Whitehead/HOU/ECT@ECT, Yo Yamanishi/AP/Enron@Enron, Claudia 
Meraz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Reginald Shanks/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wendi 
Hoelscher/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, MaryHelen 
Martinez/NA/Enron@Enron, Sami Arap/SA/Enron@Enron, Luiz 
Watanabe/SA/Enron@Enron, Andrea Calo/SA/Enron@Enron, Patricia 
Dutra/SA/Enron@Enron, Karla Azevedo/SA/Enron@Enron, Nancy 
Muchmore/NA/Enron@Enron, Sandra Vassel/SA/Enron@Enron, Miguel 
Mendoza/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Fabian Valle/SA/Enron@Enron, 
Paula Porto/SA/Enron@Enron, Celina Ozorio/SA/Enron@Enron, Maria Pia 
Beccaccini/SA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Organizational Announcement

We are pleased to announce organizational changes to the Enron South America 
legal department in response to the recent reorganization and realignment of 
the principal Enron Wholesale Services business units operating in the 
region, Enron Americas and Enron Global Assets. 

Randy Young, currently General Counsel of ESA, will be assuming new 
responsibilities within Enron.  John Novak will become General Counsel of 
ESA, reporting to Mark Haedicke.  The ESA legal department will be 
responsible for supporting all Enron Americas and Enron Global Assets 
businesses in the region.  Additional legal resources, coordinated by Lance 
Schuler, will be provided from EWS Legal in Houston to support ESA's 
wholesale activities.  John will also work closely with Bruce Lundstrom, 
General Counsel of EGA, to coordinate legal support with respect to the EGA 
businesses in the region.  An organizational chart describing the new 
structure is attached.

This new structure will enable us to continue to provide quality legal 
support across business lines within South America while improving 
coordination and providing additional support from Houston for Enron's 
existing operating businesses, as well as the new business development 
initiatives under way in the region.