Subject: RE: GE LM-6000 purchase contract for Las Vegas Cogeneration II pr oject
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 04:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Here's a general description of the steps:

Letter agreement signed
Final form of break out presented to purchaser (not executed by Enron LLC)
$ deposited in escrow
TurboPark notice given

Closing date:

TurboPark closing docs signed (bill of sale, assignment & assumption)
LLC signs breakout contract
Amended LLC, other closing docs executed
Money released from escrow to Enron
Enron pays off TurboPark

This is how it worked on the Intergen deal.  I was unsure from your email if 
you see a problem with this process.

Kay

From: Sheila Tweed@ECT on 03/19/2001 12:06 PM
To: Carlos Sole/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Carlos Sole/NA/Enron@ENRON, Dale Rasmussen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay 
Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: RE: GE LM-6000 purchase contract for Las Vegas Cogeneration II pr 
oject  

Sounds like a plan, but do not sign a breakout contract in an Enron entity 
until you hear further.