Subject: Turbine Contract Revisions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:12:00 -0800 (PST)

As mentioned in my other email...

---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 03/16/2001 05:11 
PM ---------------------------

Stephen Thome@ECT
03/13/2001 09:46 AM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: Jake Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carlos Sole/NA/Enron@Enron, Kay 
Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Turbine Contract Revisions

Tony, Rick,

Here is a redline of the original turbine contract that I sent out.  The 
numbering has been corrected and some changes made to section 10.7.

Let me know how your review is proceeding.  Our counsel has suggested that 
you may want to make a trip to Houston to go over the contracts if you have 
substantive comments.  We would like to have executable versions by close of 
business Friday.

Steve