Subject: Re: FW: March Headcount (sort of an org chart)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:46:00 -0800 (PST)

For better or worse, all the folks under the heading "Origination"  and 
"Development" are ours, although Kathleen has a special role with Development.

Kay

   

	From:  Kathleen Carnahan                           03/15/2001 04:50 PM

To: Ann Elizabeth White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carlos Sole/NA/Enron@Enron, Kay 
Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: FW: March Headcount (sort of an org chart)

FYI - See rows 49-53; columns E-J for our group.

Kathleen
---------------------- Forwarded by Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron on 03/15/2001 
04:49 PM ---------------------------

	Lorie Leigh @ ECT
	03/15/2001 04:44 PM
	
To: Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: FW: March Headcount

---------------------- Forwarded by Lorie Leigh/HOU/ECT on 03/15/2001 04:44 
PM ---------------------------
From: Paula Harris/ENRON@enronXgate on 03/14/2001 06:11 PM
To: Tamara Jae Black/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christy Chapman/ENRON@enronXgate, Jewell 
Wade/ENRON@enronXgate, Claudette Harvey/ENRON@enronXgate, Chaun 
Roberts/NA/Enron@Enron, Lorie Leigh/HOU/ECT@ECT, Claudia 
Guerra/NA/Enron@ENRON, Lisa Shoemake/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Ricardo Guerra/ENRON@enronXgate 
Subject: FW: March Headcount

I received a report from HR and it appears there is conflicting information 
regarding some of the titles for various employees.  Please verify that the 
titles are correct for everyone in your group.  The ones that I made changes 
to are in red.

Thanks, Paula.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Harris, Paula  
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 9:41 AM
To: Black, Tamara Jae; Chapman, Christy; Wade, Jewell; Harvey, Claudette; 
Roberts, Chaun; Leigh, Lorie; Guerra, Claudia; Shoemake, Lisa
Cc: Guerra, Ricardo
Subject: FW: March Headcount

I formatted the file so that it would print on one legal size sheet.  Please 
use this new file as opposed to the one I sent earlier.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Harris, Paula  
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 9:27 AM
To: Black, Tamara Jae; Chapman, Christy; Wade, Jewell; Harvey, Claudette; 
Roberts, Chaun; Leigh, Lorie; Guerra, Claudia; Shoemake, Lisa
Cc: Guerra, Ricardo
Subject: March Headcount

Please review the attached org chart for March and submit any changes by noon 
tomorrow.  It is imperative that all of the information on the attached file 
is accurate, including titles, as this information is being given directly to 
John Lavorato and Louise Kitchen.

Thanks, Paula.