Subject: Re: Request for PSA and TL for EDSA on Deerfield Beach Peaker Project - Broward County, FL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 00:35:00 -0800 (PST)

John,

I would hestitate to give up the option to TurboPark this project, unless the 
commercial team commits that there is no way Enron will ever want to progress 
with the site beyond permitting.  As you know, there is no going back once we 
give up that optionality.  

Good catch, Renee.

Kay

John Schwartzenburg@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
03/13/2001 08:04 AM
To: Renee Alfaro/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Ann Elizabeth White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steven 
Rose/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Kay Mann@ENRON, Barton Clark@ECT, 
Randy Pais@Enron 

Subject: Re: Request for PSA and TL for EDSA on Deerfield Beach Peaker 
Project - Broward County, FL  

Right, Renee. We don't want to do sonething that might inadvertently bust any 
eventual off-balance sheet treatment that might apply. 

Hey, Ann. FYI, our usual form of PSA and Tasking Letter didn't fit these off 
balance structures on Mr. Clark's Ft. Pierce job. There was something of a 
controversy as a result and they had to be re-worked. We don't want to go 
there again.

Kay, Ann, and Steve, do you know if  this project is to be Turbo-Parked and 
if so is the work  that you need the PSA and TL hard cost or soft cost? If 
it's to be Turbo Parked, let's work from the  forms Bart developed for Ft. 
Pierce. Renee, please copy Ann on each draft you turn out, including before 
you launch to the other side. 

I am out of the office this week,but checking e-mail and voice mail about 
once a day.  Please leat a voice mail for me at 713-646-6309 if you need me.

Thanks.

JWVS

	Renee Alfaro
	03/12/2001 12:47 PM
		 
		 To: John Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: Ann Elizabeth White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steven 
Rose/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 Subject: Request for PSA and TL for EDSA on Deerfield Beach Peaker Project - 
Broward County, FL

John,

I have received the following request for a PSA and Tasking Letter between 
ENA and EDSA from Steve Rose.  I want to make sure that the Deerfield 
Project, part of the Florida Greenfield Projects, is not being done through 
Off-Balance Sheet Financing, as this would preclude us from using the PSA 
form of contract.  To this end, I am copying Ann Elizabeth White, the ENA 
attorney on the Florida Greenfield Projects.

Once it is determined whether a PSA and Tasking Letter is acceptable for the 
work, I will proceed accordingly.  

If the Florida Greenfields are being financed through Turbo Park, I believe 
Bart Clark has a Turbo Park form for the landscape artitecture firm being 
used on the Ft. Pierce Project and I could try getting a copy of that from 
him.

Thanks
Renee Alfaro
Phone: 713-646-7281
Fax: 713-646-6158
Email: [email-masked]
----- Forwarded by Renee Alfaro/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 03/12/2001 12:42 PM -----

	Steven Rose
	03/12/2001 12:38 PM
		 
		 To: Renee Alfaro/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Request for PSA and TL for EDSA on Deerfield Beach Peaker Project - 
Broward County, FL

Renee,

I let you a voice mail message about this on Friday.  We have up until now 
been using the landscape architecture firm of Curtis-Rogers, working under a 
subcontract with Parsons Brinckerhoff, on the Deerfield Beach and South Dade 
sites.  Steve Krimsky has decided that he wants to use EDSA (another 
landscape architecture firm we've used on Pompano Beach) to complete the 
landscaping design work on Deerfield Beach, and to have them work directly 
for ENA rather than as a sub to PB.  I've already discussed this at length 
with Doug Smith, one of the principals at EDSA, and have e-mailed him a large 
quantity of design information and got EDSA kicked off to do the work.  Doug 
is supposed to send me a summary of EDSA's NTE costs for the tasks I 
identified to him, which I will forward to you as soon as I get it.

EDSA is now working on the Deerfield Beach landscaping on the basis of my 
conversation and e-mail, and their preliminary deliverables are due Friday 
March 16 (i.e., the end of this week).  We need to get a PSA and TL set up 
between ENA and EDSA to formalize this arrangement.  I would like you to 
draft these two documents ASAP so that we can get the proper contract 
documents in place as quickly as possible.

I will forward to you via separate e-mails the various documentation you will 
need to help put this together.

I'm working at home today (typical ENA vacation day!), so you can reach me on 
my cell or at home if you want to talk about this.

My numbers are:

Cell:  713-854-4971
Home:  281-655-0185

Thanks in advance for your help with this task.

Regards,

Steve