Subject: LV Cogen/GE Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 08:20:00 -0800 (PST)

The document on the bottom is the one you are looking for.  I will send one 
of the exhibits separately.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 03/07/2001 04:19 
PM ---------------------------

Dale Rasmussen@ECT
03/06/2001 12:05 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: LV Cogen/GE Agreement

---------------------- Forwarded by Dale Rasmussen/HOU/ECT on 03/06/2001 
10:02 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  "Thompson, Peter J." <[email-masked]>                           
02/28/2001 09:11 AM

To: "Dale Rasmussen (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Kay Mann (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>
cc: "Pipitone, Paul" <[email-masked]>, "Cobb, Chris" 
<[email-masked]> 
Subject: LV Cogen/GE Agreement

 Attached please find the execution copy of the LV Cogen/GE
Agreement (the second document below), which incorporates the revised
Retention Letter amounts.  I have also included a blackline (first
document below) so that you can demonstrate to GE that no other changes
have been made.  To complete the Agreement, the date of execution must
be added to the first page and Exhibit H-2 must be inserted manually.  I
believe that you already have a copy of Exhibit H-2 provided by Lee
Johnson, but I will forward a copy momentarily.
 <<Comparison of LV Cogen/GE Agreement Versions 4 to 5.DOC>>  <<LV Cogen
Gas Turbine Purchase Agreement - Version 5.DOC>> 

 - LV Cogen Gas Turbine Purchase Agreement - Version 5.DOC