Subject: Re: GE Meeting Friday, March 9, 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 06:25:00 -0800 (PST)

This confirms our agreement we reached today that we will start the meeting 
at 930am Central.

Kay

From: Suzanne Adams@ECT on 03/07/2001 02:14 PM
To: Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Roseann 
Engeldorf/Enron@EnronXGate, Lisa Bills/Enron@EnronXGate, Scott 
Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Brian D 
Barto/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Dean Russell/SF/ECT@ECT, Bill 
Williams/PDX/ECT@ECT, Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ed B Hearn III/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
[email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], Bob Carter/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
John G Rigby/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: GE Meeting Friday, March 9, 2001

This is a reminder that the GE meeting will take place Friday, March 9, 2001, 
from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. CST in EB30C2.  The dial-in information is as 
follows:

Dial In: 1-888-232-3866

Participant: 304279

Host (Sheila): 730800

Please give me a call at 713-853-7340 if you have any questions.  Thanks!  
Suzanne