Subject: Re: Blue Dog Amended LLC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 14:11:00 -0800 (PST)

We are in the process of refining the form in connection with the left coast 
transaction, and it will be easy to "de-westify" it.

Kay

Ben F Jacoby@ECT
03/06/2001 12:43 PM
Sent by: Ben Jacoby@ECT
To: Chris Booth/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Carlos Sole/NA/Enron@Enron, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ben 
Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Blue Dog Amended LLC  

Can't we send them a redacted copy of the LLC agreement used with Intergen?

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Chris Booth @ ENRON                           03/06/2001 12:00 PM

To: Carlos Sole/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Blue Dog Amended LLC

Carlos,

I am working with NorthWestern in a negotiation similar to the Panda or Delta 
deal regarding the placement of a turbine.  NorthWestern has requested a 
draft of what the amended LLC document will look like, in particular, what 
rights and control will Enron have?  I would appreciate if you could send me 
a draft that I can forward to NorthWestern to further our negotiations.  We 
are working on an expedited schedule and would appreciate a quick response.  
Please advise when the document will be ready.

Thanks

Chris