Subject: Re: Weekly GE Conference Call
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 00:58:00 -0800 (PST)

I have a staff meeting and will be unable to join.  I do plan to be on 
Friday's call.

Kay

From: Suzanne Adams@ECT on 03/05/2001 01:33 PM
To: Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa 
Bills/Enron@EnronXGate, Roseann Engeldorf/Enron@EnronXGate, Scott 
Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Weekly GE Conference Call

The GE conference call will take place at its scheduled time of 1:30 p.m. CST 
on Wednesday, March 7, 2001.

Dial In: 1-888-285-4585

Participant: 536220

Host:  121970 (Sheila)

For those of you in Houston, EB38C1 has been reserved.