Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:14:00 -0800 (PST)

Westinghouse has agreed that LJM doesn't need to sign it.  I sent SW a letter 
confirming that agreement.  Lynn tells me that they should sign it soon.  
Otherwise, the agreement is fully executed.

ckm

From: Stuart Zisman@ECT on 02/28/2001 03:13 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Don Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: 

Kay,

What is the status of the Westinghouse settlement letter?  I thought that it 
had been fully executed but Mitch Robinson indicated that he thought that LJM 
still needed to sign.  In any case, Allegheny Energy's attorney has requested 
a copy of the letter that Westinghouse was obligated to send (regarding our 
ability to increase the maximum output at the Wheatland facility without 
affecting the warranties) pursuant to paragraph 3 of the letter.  Please 
advise ASAP.

Stuart