Subject: CA - Onondaga
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:28:00 -0800 (PST)

Here's a new deal for you.  

I've got two follow on deals for K & S, so this one might be a good one to 
use someone else, if you need and want to. (I hear the rustling of the 
pines..)  Clear outside counsel selections with Jeff, then Mark, etc.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 02/27/2001 08:15 
AM ---------------------------

Fred Mitro@ECT
02/23/2001 02:01 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron, Sheila 
Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: CA - Onondaga

Kay:

Ben and I are working on a deal that involves the monetization of a Cash Flow 
Interest which ENA currently holds in Onondaga Cogeneration L.P. (an 80 MW 
combined cycle plant in NY state)

We would like to begin discussions next week with parties interested in 
purchasing ENA's interest in OCLP.  Please prepare a form CA and forward to 
Ben and I so that we may forward it to the interested counterparties.  We 
also need one draft CA prepared for the following counterparty:

 Trust Company of the West

Sheila has inititated the process of assigning the Cash Flow Interest from 
ENA into an LLC.

Call me if you wish to discuss.

Fred