Subject: Re: Conference Room
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 01:25:00 -0800 (PST)

As I mentioned to Scott, we are engaged in active discussions with PB (on 
behalf of Co Op City) concerning whether Enron will have any role in the EPC 
activities. In light of those discussions, I suggest that the meeting 
scheduled for today be postponed until after Mark and I speak with PB 
tomorrow  afternoon.

I discussed this with Mark, and he is fine with postponing the meeting.

Thanks,

Kay

02/21/2001 08:50 AM
Shelby Malkemes
Shelby Malkemes
Shelby Malkemes
02/21/2001 08:50 AM
02/21/2001 08:50 AM
To: John Moore/Corp/Enron@Enron, Mark Bernstein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay 
Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Robert Sevitz/NA/Enron@Enron, Scott 
Laidlaw/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: Conference Room

Good Morning,

Scott, I have secured Conference Room 3143 B from 2:00pm - 3:00pm for your 
meeting to discuss "Contracts for Co-op Cities.  If any further needs please 
contact me @ x39842.

Thank you,
Glenn Sloan (sitting in for Shelby)