Subject: Re: Dynegy CA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 08:53:00 -0800 (PST)

One of us can.

Fred Mitro@ECT
02/15/2001 04:47 PM
To: Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Dynegy CA  

Kathleen:

Please check the previous CA's with Dynegy to determine if they were 
unilateral or bilateral.  If they were unilateral then this form looks fine.  
If they were bilateral, then we should adopt that format in the CA that we 
are preparing to send out to Dynegy.

Kay:  If Kathleen is out of the office tomorrow, can Carlos pull this CA 
together?

Fred

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Kathleen Carnahan @ ENRON                           02/14/2001 11:26 AM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Dynegy CA

Kay,

Attached for your review is the revised Dynegy CA (Unilateral in favor of 
ENA) which includes ENA providing Dynegy with: (i) information as to the 
project sites in areas they are interested; and (ii) discussions regarding 
the potential sale of natural gas fired electric generation projects.

Please advise.

Kathleen