Subject: Re: Illinois Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 01:24:00 -0800 (PST)

Fred,

When you need something for a project, please come to me first (or whoever 
might be the appropriate ENA lawyer).  Going directly to the outside lawyer 
creates problems. For instance, it is Enron policy that we do  not pay 
outside counsel for work not referred to them by an ENA lawyer.  

Thanks,

Kay

Fred Mitro@ECT
02/09/2001 05:26 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Rusty Stevens/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Illinois Agreements

Kay:

Details on the two Agreements Rusty mentioned in his Pontiac presentation are 
as follows:

1.  Tax Assessment Letter - Livingston County personell (Pontiac site) have 
requested that Titan LLC enter into a tax assessment agreement related to the 
Project.  Mark Gershon (Piper Rudnick) is preparing a draft letter for the 
County using the Assessment Agreement form utilized in our Kendall County 
Special Use Permit as a template and based upon discussions between myself, 
Rusty, Mark, and Warren Schick/Robert Tillota of ENA's tax department.  Mark 
will forward a draft of this letter to us for review/comment before we submit 
it to Livingston County.  Please co-ordinate with Mark directly in order to 
minimize the outside legal costs of this Agreement.

2.  ComEd Interconnection Agreement - ComEd recently (1/30/01) sent me their 
boilerplate draft Interconnection Agreement (IA) for the Kendall LLC and 
Titan LLC projects.  Under ComEd's tariff we have 90 days to execute the IA 
in order to maintain our position(s) in ComEd's interconnection queue.  I 
have told ComEd that we would likely modify their boilerplate IA to make it 
resemble the IA signed by ENA and ComEd in Q2 2000 on the Des Plaines LLC 
project in Will County, Illinois.  My preference would be to wait a few weeks 
on starting negotiations on either IA so that we can attempt to finalize a 
sale of member interests with either  PSEG or Entergy.  If you would like to 
see the ComEd boilerplate IA, let me know and I will forward it to you.

Call me to discuss.

Fred

---------------------- Forwarded by Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT on 02/09/2001 03:07 PM 
---------------------------

Rusty Stevens@ENRON
02/09/2001 02:14 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re:  

Actually, Fred and I worked on Pontiac together, and he handled the Com-Ed 
correspondence.

Fred ?

Kay Mann
02/09/2001 01:31 PM
To: Rusty Stevens/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: 

In your presentation today you mentioned an assessment agreement and an 
interconnection agreement.  Roger says he isn't working on it.  Who in Legal 
is handling those docs?

Thanks,

Kay