Subject: Re: Confidentiaility Agreements regarding enovate
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 06:42:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi John,

The enovate version looks fine.  I suggest this change to the Peoples version:

iv) is required to be disclosed to comply with any applicable law, order, 
regulation or ruling or to enforce enovate,s or PMW,s rights in court or in 
an arbitration proceeding in connection with the Limited Liability Company 
Agreement of envoate dated April 26, 2000, as amended, modified, and 
supplemented from time to time (the &LLC Agreement8). If PEC is requested or 
required (by oral question, interrogatories, requests for information or 
documents, subpoena, civil investigative demand or similar process) to 
disclose any Confidential Information, PEC will promptly notify ENA of such 
request or requirement so that ENA may seek an appropriate protective order 
or waiver in compliance with provisions of this Agreement.  If PEC and ENA 
are both parties to the proceeding, PEC will agree to an appropriate 
protective order.

Thanks,

Kay