Subject: Re: FW: Draft Coop City Term Sheet - priority.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 08:28:00 -0800 (PST)

Gentlemen,

This was my first written request for a cost plus contract.  The request was 
made to NEPCO because at that time NEPCO was supposedly still involved in the 
project. I left subsequent voice mails for Dave and John Schwartzenburg, then 
mailed a follow up email to the gang at noon on Thursday, February 1st, 
copying various folks at EECC.  John Schwartzenburg was out of town, but went 
out of his way to accommodate my request so that by Thursday evening, I had a 
form from EECC. I worked over the weekend to adapt the form to this project, 
and forwarded it to EECC on Monday.  I received no response to the revised 
draft.

I have recently heard that the EECC form that I spent worked on is being 
scrapped, and we are starting over.  Is this true?  

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 02/06/2001 04:22 
PM ---------------------------

Kay Mann
01/30/2001 03:55 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Re: FW: Draft Coop City Term Sheet - priority.  

Hi David, 

The owner is willing to do this cost plus.  Do you have a cost plus form that 
you like?  

It was good to see you yesterday, by the way.  

Do you want me to include you on follow up emails on this?

Kay