Subject: Re: New York sites
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 07:43:00 -0800 (PST)

Yes, I'd be glad to talk to him.  I know we want to build generation in New 
York (the next state to have brown outs).  Until Carlos gets settled in send 
the guys to me.  Trust me, it won't take long to get him settled in!

Kathleen, do we have a land holding company for that region?  I want to think 
about a  two-tiered approach due to balance sheet issues created by expensive 
land.  I'll think about it from a TurboPark standpoint also.

Kay

   

	From:  Kathleen Carnahan                           02/06/2001 03:14 PM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Carlos Sole/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: New York sites

Kay,

John Moore told me today that we are in the market for locating 3 or 4 
industrially zoned land between Albany and New York City.  Global 
Right-of-Way will probably assist us in locating the land and negotiate 
obtaining options.  I have been asked to set up a special purpose company 
"Garnet Development Company, L.L.C." for the project (not right now, but in 
the near future).  John said no attorney was helping with this yet, so I 
suggested you and Carlos, okay?

Kathleen