Subject: Re: LM 6000 LOCs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 02:04:00 -0800 (PST)

Please email the letter to me before Ben signs it.  Thanks.

   

	From:  Rebecca Walker                           02/05/2001 10:01 AM

To: Roseann Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: LM 6000 LOCs

Rose

Ben Jacoby has asked me to follow up with you on the GE LM 6000 LOCs.  

I have been in contact with GE, asking them to reissue the E-Next Generation 
LOCs in the names of the appropriate project companies.  In order to do this, 
GE requested that we send them the original  LOCs.  Upon receipt of the 
originals, GE also requested a letter from E-Next Generation cancelling the 
original LOCs.  

After discussing the matter with Catherine Clark in Global Finance, she and 
Lisa Bills advised me that the best way to do this was to write a letter from 
ENA as Agent for E-Next Generation, cancelling the original LOCs.  I have 
composed this letter, and I am waiting for Ben Jacoby to approve/sign it 
before I send it to GE.  Once GE receives the letter, they will have Chase 
reissue the LOCs, which will then be sent directly to the new beneficiaries, 
Fountain Valley Power, L.L.C. and CA Development I and II, L.L.C.

Kay

I need the appropriate address, contact name, and phone number for CA 
Development I and II.

Ben

I left the letter mentioned above on your desk on Friday.  Have you had a 
chance to look at it?  If not, I can send it to you electronically.

Feel free to call me at x57968 to discuss.

Regards,
Rebecca