Subject: RE: ABB/GE docs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 01:27:00 -0800 (PST)

I just noticed that I forgot to send you the originals of the letter 
agreements.  I will have the ABB contract picked up at the same time.

Thanks,

Kay

"Campbell, Carolyn" <[email-masked]> on 01/25/2001 08:47:38 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Keffer, John" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: RE: ABB/GE docs

Kay:

I will send over these documents today.  Will you send over you execution
copy of the letter agreements, as I need to replace the front pages of those
agreements with the new pages which were renegotiated and initialed at
closing.  Thanks.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King;& Spalding 
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
;

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 8:53 AM
To: Campbell, Carolyn; Keffer, John
Subject: ABB/GE docs

ABB is asking for its original of the facility agreement.  In fact, I need
to get originals of the ABB and GE facility agreements to ABB and GE.  When
can I get those docs?

Thanks,

Kay

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.