Subject: Re: Meeting between EE&CC and ENA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 03:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Sounds fine to me.

Kay

From: Catherine Clark/ENRON@enronXgate on 01/23/2001 11:14 AM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Lisa Bills/ENRON@enronXgate 

Subject: Meeting between EE&CC and ENA

Kay,
Lisa asked me to see if you would represent ENA Legal at the meeting between 
EE&CC and ENA on Monday, Jan 29th.  Having worked at both companies, you 
would add a lot of insight to the crafting of a "new project development 
process".  The agenda is for Ozzie, Mike Coleman, Lisa and you to give brief 
presentations (5-10 minutes each) on the project development process, with 
recommendations on changes to be made.  You've already seen the notes, but 
I'm attaching an updated version.  

Please let me know if you will be available and if you want to change any 
discussion bullets and/or recommendations.  The most recent message had the 
meeting taking place on Monday, January 29th from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm (with 
lunch provided).  Megan will let everyone know which room will be reserved.  
There is also a pre-meeting tomorrow (Wed) at 10:30 am in EB 2868 (it should 
only last 30 minutes).  Thank you in advance for your help.
-Catherine
x3-9943