Subject: CAED I and II closing (Intergen)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 04:10:00 -0800 (PST)

Just wanted to confirm that we are moving ahead for the Intergen closings.  

Lisa, I spoke with Karl, and he has promised to let me know if there any 
hitches on their end.  His preliminary assessment was that everything was ok, 
but he wants to check.

Ben, Kathleen will be bringing the documents to you to initial this 
afternoon, then I will sign off so Janet can execute the documents.

Rebecca, please confirm that Carolyn has the final wiring instructions for 
the movement of money out of escrow.  

I presume that we would like to close early enough to see money move 
tomorrow, since the payoff amounts have been calculated based on closing 
tomorrow.

I don't know what is required to make the payoff to TurboPark, so I hope 
someone knowledgeable is handling that end.

My trip was postponed, so I'm around.

Kay