Subject: RE: Fountain Valley/GE Facility Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 02:13:00 -0800 (PST)

I agree.  Please revise the form accordingly.

Thanks,

Kay

"Thompson, Peter J." <[email-masked]> on 01/12/2001 09:35:53 AM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc: "Pipitone, Paul" <[email-masked]>, "Cobb, Chris" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: RE: Fountain Valley/GE Facility Agreement

I have reviewed both the ABB and GE Agreements and have spoken to Paul
about this issue.  I do not believe it is necessary for the amount of
consideration to be listed in the final lien form. I believe that ABB
and GE can simply acknowledge that Seller has been paid in full or that
Purchaser has paid all sums owing to Seller under the agreement, or
similar language.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 5:24 PM
To: Thompson, Peter J.
Cc: Alan. Larsen (E-mail); Kay Mann (E-mail); Sheila Tweed (E-mail);
Pipitone, Paul; Cobb, Chris
Subject: Re: Fountain Valley/GE Facility Agreement

Pete,

I have a question.  Is it necessary for the amount of consideration to
be
listed in the final lien form (exhibit R or S, something like that)?  If
so, what amount goes in there?  Will this defeat what we are trying to
do
in keeping the original price a supposed mystery?

Thanks,

Kay