Subject: Re: GE override letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:13:00 -0800 (PST)

The practice has been for someone from Enron familiar with the project (not a 
lawyer) initials each of the pages for both contracts, inlcuding exhibits.  
So, we need to make arrangements for that to happen.  Each of GE and ABB do 
likewise.  So, who is the lucky person for your project?

Kay

Alan Larsen@ECT
01/11/2001 06:18 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dale Rasmussen/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: GE override letter  

Kay--Would you like us to get you signature pages (for the GE and ABB 
breakout contracts) on behalf of ENA from here, or is it more efficient or 
uniform if you get a signature there before getting them to GE and ABB?  
Sheila needs the fully executed agreements for TurboPark, so let me know.

Kay Mann@ENRON
01/11/2001 06:15 PM
To: Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alan Larsen/PDX/ECT@ECT, Dale 
Rasmussen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: GE override letter

Attached is the GE override letter to accompany the facility agreements. 

I'm trying to figure out the ABB form.

Kay