Subject: Revised notices for CA I and CAII
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 03:02:00 -0800 (PST)

Opps.  Didn't mean to leave you out!
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 01/10/2001 11:01 
AM ---------------------------

Kay Mann
01/10/2001 10:14 AM
To: Lisa Bills/Enron@EnronXGate, Roseann Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Catherine Clark/Enron@EnronXGate, Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fred 
Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Revised notices for CA I and CAII

I'm attaching the notices for CA I and CA II.  Please pay particular 
attention to CA II, since it is the first time it has been circulated.  
Obviously, we will need to insert the final purchase numbers.

Lisa, I set it up so ENA is consenting, which tracks the language in the DCMA.

Kay