Subject: Re: FW: Amendment No. to 1 Letter Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 01:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Works for us.

"Campbell, Carolyn" <[email-masked]> on 01/03/2001 04:37:22 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Keffer, John" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: FW: Amendment No. to 1 Letter Agreement

Kay:

Please see George Kutzschbach's comments to the amendment below.  I would
accept his comment #2.  What is ENA's reaction to comment #1?  Please
advise.  Thank you.  

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  
;

-----Original Message-----
From: George Kutzschbach [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 3:55 PM
To: Campbell, Carolyn
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Amendment No. to 1 Letter Agreement

Carolyn, 

In addition to Doug's comments regarding the Amendment, the second
sentence of Section 2 of the Original Agreement which is in quotation
marks in paragarah 1 of your draft of the Amendment should be revised in
the following respects:

1)  The outside closing date of "January 15, 2001" should be changed to
"January 22, 2001" to give sufficient time for the Facility Agreement to
be signed after the funding of the escrow; and

2)  The reference to "the Original Agreement" should be to "this
Agreement" since this sentence is being inserted in the Original
Agreement.

George

>>> "Campbell, Carolyn" <[email-masked]> 01/02/01 05:39PM >>>

 <<2SX801!.DOC>> 

George:

We have enclosed for your review the initial draft of an amendment to
the
letter agreement pertaining to CA Energy Development I LLC.  Similar
amendments will be prepared for the other two letter agreements. 
Please
review and advise of any comments at your earliest convenience.  Thank
you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Enclosure:  130796v1

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are
not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain,
copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail and delete all copies of the message.

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.