Subject: Re: FW: Escrow Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 04:45:00 -0800 (PST)

It is amazing what I find if I check my email.  Disregard the request for 
escrow agreements!

Kay

"Campbell, Carolyn" <[email-masked]> on 01/03/2001 09:52:02 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Keffer, John" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: FW: Escrow Agreements

Kay:

The escrow agreements and fee schedule appear fine to me.  If you have any
comments, please advise.  Thanks.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

-----Original Message-----
From: Paradee, Lari [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 6:13 PM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
Keffer, John; Campbell, Carolyn
Subject: FW: Escrow Agreements

Attached are what I hope are the final and execution copies of the three
escrow agreements as well as the schedule of fees. Changes are highlighted
in red.  Please forward your comments to me.

Thanks,
  Lari

<<Escrow.1.DOC>> <<Escrow.2.DOC>> <<Escrow.3.DOC>> <<Citibank Schedule of
Fees.doc>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Escrow.1.DOC
 - Escrow.2.DOC
 - Escrow.3.DOC
 - Citibank Schedule of Fees.doc