Subject: Re: Bill of Sale
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 03:45:00 -0800 (PST)

I think it is two separate documents, one for each purchaser (CAED I and CAED 
II).

ckm

Fred Mitro@ECT
01/03/2001 11:32 AM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Booth/NA/Enron@Enron, Rebecca 
Walker/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Bill of Sale

Kay:

Here is the information required for the Bill of Sale exhibit.   Let me know 
if any additional information is needed and I will coordinate with Chris 
Booth and Rebecca Walker.  I will draft an exhibit with this information in a 
Word document as the formal attachment.  

Does the Bill of Sale document require 2 separate exhibits (similar to the 
notice of option exhibits) or can all the information be shown on one 
exhibit?  Let me know.

Fred