Subject: Re: GE turbine contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 23:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Brett,

I haven't seen the fax yet.  I'll check around.  Maybe it got stuck in the 
wrong pile.

Kay

Brett R Wiggs
01/03/2001 04:29 AM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: John R Ayres/NA/Enron@Enron, Roseann Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: GE turbine contract  

Kay:

Did you receive the signature pages I sent by fax?  The quickest way to get 
original signatures from me is to send the originals electronically.  I will 
print out the signature pages and send them back to you by express mail (2 
days from here).

Thanks,
Brett

Kay Mann
01/02/2001 08:16 PM
To: Brett R Wiggs/SA/Enron@Enron, John R Ayres/NA/Enron@Enron, Roseann 
Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  
Subject: GE turbine contract

Hi there, and happy new year.

I have a stack of turbine contracts which were waiting for signature.  I 
believe the override letter needed signing as well.  Should I send the 
unsigned originals somewhere?

Thanks,

Kay