Subject: Re: Avista CA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 08:14:00 -0800 (PST)

They need to have their partner sign a confidentiality agreement, or at least 
we need to add language that they won't disclose it to them without having 
them sign a confidentiality agreement in substantially the same form as this 
one.

Kay

   

	From:  Kathleen Carnahan                           01/02/2001 03:56 PM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Avista CA

Kay,

I spoke to Freddy Sanches regarding the ENA / Avista Steag CA.  Avista Steag 
wants to be able to provide turbine performance data to their project partner 
(who will not be disclosed in the CA).  Mr. Sanches suggested I add some 
language to this effect to paragraph 1 of the CA.

Additionally, Mr. Sanches wants me to change the defined term of AAvista 
STeag LLC to "STEAG" rather than Avista.

Attached is a revised CA - Please advise.

Kathleen