Subject: Re: InterGen Guaranty Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 00:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Carolyn,

Please forward all original documents to me.  Thanks,  Kay

"Campbell, Carolyn" <[email-masked]> on 12/29/2000 03:47:42 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Keffer, John" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: InterGen Guaranty Agreements

Kay:

I have just received from John Jones one executed original of each of four
InterGen Guaranty Agreements.  Please advise of handling instructions. 

Also, with regard to the form of disbursement instruction letter prepared by
Lari Paradee, I have advised her that the disbursement instruction letter
should not provide for execution by InterGen, but should instead provide for
joint execution by both ENA and SEL.  

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.