Subject: Wednesday, Dec 27 11AM CST Conference Call
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 09:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Please include [email-masked] and [email-masked] on the email with dial 
in instructions.  thanks,  Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 12/22/2000 04:59 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Ben F Jacoby @ ECT                           12/22/2000 04:22 PM

Sent by: Ben Jacoby@ECT
To: [email-masked] @ ENRON, [email-masked], Kay 
Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Dale Rasmussen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Shelby Malkemes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lorie Leigh/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Wednesday, Dec 27 11AM CST Conference Call  

All:

Please plan to participate in a conference call on Wednesday, Dec. 27 at 11AM 
CST to discuss the breakout contract for the transformers. 

Mike / Dave:

It would be extremely helpful to have comments back on the proposed form of 
agreement provided to you earlier by Kay before this conference call. Please 
forward your comments to the e-mail group listed above.

Shelby / Lorie:

Please set up a call in number and distribute the call in info to the e-mail 
group listed above.

Thanks much everybody. Have a happy and safe holiday. Aloha!

Ben