Subject: Re: Winston & Strawn Comment: Consents to Assignment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 04:12:00 -0800 (PST)

I've redlined the document against the previous version, but I don't think I 
picked up all the changes.  In addition to the marked changes, there are 
these changes:

D.  third line, added "Original" before LM6000.  This change is made 
throughout the document.
D. pentultimate line, replaced EECC with ENA.
Dated everything December 15; added "with respect to the Subject LM6000 
Turbines after "Original Turbine Contract" throughout
E.  Added "and" between rights obligations in (iii)
2 (c) Added the Pastoria One-Train Turbine Contract in (ii) and (iii).

Kay

Kay Mann
12/08/2000 12:15 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: Roseann Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Winston & Strawn Comment: Consents to Assignment

OK with you guys for me to add this?
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 12/08/2000 12:13 
PM ---------------------------

"Taylor, Rob" <[email-masked]> on 12/08/2000 12:12:37 PM
To: "Roseann M Engeldorf (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Kay Mann 
(E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Sheila Tweed (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Lisa Bills (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Bunk, Sean" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Winston & Strawn Comment: Consents to Assignment

Winston & Strawn has asked that the following be added to the Consents
to Assignment (e.g., in the "Successors and Assigns" paragraph):

"WestLB is an express third-party beneficiary of this Consent."

Please forward the revised draft of the GE Consent to Winston & Strawn
([email-masked]).

Regards,

Rob Taylor
Andrews & Kurth L.L.P.
600 Travis Street
Suite 4200
Houston, Texas  77002

Tel: (713) 220-4436
Fax: (713) 238-7273
e-mail: [email-masked]

This e-mail is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
(i) do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents hereof to others
(any of the foregoing being strictly prohibited), (ii) notify the sender
immediately of your receipt hereof, and (iii) delete this e-mail and all
copies of it.