Subject: RE: Exhibits to Enron South America Gas Turbine Purchase Agreement t
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 01:42:00 -0800 (PST)

I wasn't clear if the new B-1 is supposed to supplement or replace the old 
B-1.  It is up to you as to which specifications you think are pertinent.  
That gets a bit more technical than what I'm capable of judging.  You might 
want to give the old stuff the once over to make sure there isn't anything 
which in a worse case scenario you might miss having in there.

Kay

To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: RE: Exhibits to Enron South America Gas Turbine Purchase Agreement t

Kay you can use the spec (B-1) as sent by Lee to you yesterday.  It is very 
generic and the specifics of the Electrobolt project as far as performance, 
guarantees, gas quality, etc have been addressed elsewhere.
Thanks,
John
---------------------- Forwarded by John R Ayres/NA/Enron on 12/12/2000 08:53 
AM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 12/11/2000 05:15:51 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked] 

Subject: RE: Exhibits to Enron South America Gas Turbine Purchase Agreemen t

 - SS_Final Exhibit B-1(rev 4)_ENRONCOMMENTS_R2.doc