Subject: Re: CO#6 for Fountain Valley
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 07:37:00 -0800 (PST)

Gentlemen,

Since we are moving the equipment from WestLB and into TurboPark, and since 
we are just about there with the breakout contracts, we need to process this 
as change order #1 to the Fountain Valley contract.  I also believe we need 
the site specific stuff for this project.  

Kay

[email-masked] on 12/11/2000 03:17:27 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: CO#6 for Fountain Valley

All,

Attachment contains latest revision reflecting order for two additional
stacks, six power stabilizers and moving cost for the Fountain Valley
Project.  Please review and let me know if additional changes are required
or recommended.

 <<changeorder#6rev2.doc>>
Please note new contact information below:

Mike Storm

  g   GE Aero Energy Products
  ___________________________________
    A GE Power Systems Business
  Michael E. Storm
  Projects
  Phone: (281) 864-2601  Dial Com 8*326-2601
  Fax:  (281) 864-2116, Pager 888 487 5741

 - changeorder#6rev2.doc