Subject: Re: Override Letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 04:25:00 -0800 (PST)

"Taylor, Rob" <[email-masked]> on 12/08/2000 12:21:28 PM
To: "Kay Mann (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Roseann M Engeldorf (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: Override Letter

Winston & Strawn would like to see a draft of the Override Letter.  Is
there a draft that we can send them?

Rob Taylor
Andrews & Kurth L.L.P.
600 Travis Street
Suite 4200
Houston, Texas  77002

Tel: (713) 220-4436
Fax: (713) 238-7273
e-mail: [email-masked]

This e-mail is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
(i) do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents hereof to others
(any of the foregoing being strictly prohibited), (ii) notify the sender
immediately of your receipt hereof, and (iii) delete this e-mail and all
copies of it.