Subject: Re: Payment schedule for Las Vegas Turbines
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 08:32:00 -0800 (PST)

I believe the payment schedule on the spread sheet previously given to AK is 
correct.  If there is a conflict, change order 4 takes precedence as to the 
timing of the payments.  At least 10% has been paid on these turbines, so I 
don't understand the 5% question.

Rebecca Walker is preparing an updated payment schedule for all the break out 
contracts. 

Kay

Dale Rasmussen@ECT
12/07/2000 01:51 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Payment schedule for Las Vegas Turbines

Pete Thompson called with a question about what payments have been made on 
the Las Vegas turbines.  He made specific reference to Change Order #4 and 
the effect it may have on the payment schedule for Las Vegas.

Do you know whether a 5% payment was made on these 4 turbines, or will the 
full payment amount be due on May 15, Julsy 30 and August 30?