Subject: Re: Coral Energy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:09:00 -0800 (PST)

The word is that giving the notice could put the equipment on the balance 
sheet.  If the Coral deal didn't close, the equipment would be tainted.  
Therefore, the giving of the notice needs to occur after we feel certain that 
the Coral transaction will close.

The assignment and assumption agreement have been reviewed by Rob Taylor, and 
he thinks the agreement is fine.

Kay

Raimund Grube
12/04/2000 07:01 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rebecca Walker/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Coral Energy

Kay,

I will be out of the office for the next two days (Tuesday and Wednesday).  
We are in the process of getting the DASH signed -- Rebecca Walker will be 
pursuing signatures tomorrow.

The other outstanding issues are the Option Notice, the Assignment Agreement 
and an agreement with Coral. Have we received an update regarding the Option 
Notice from Rob Taylor?  

Rebecca needs to know when to send the wire transfer by 2:00 PM on the day 
before any funds need to be sent.  In addition, we do need to give WLB at 
least two days notice of any wire transfer (formally 5 days, but Rose 
Engeldorff indicated that we should be OK with 2 days).

 If you have any questions, you may contact me at 713-516-5409 for the next 
two days.  I will be back in the office on Thursday.

Best regards,
Raimund D. Grube