Subject: Re: Fountain Valley
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 00:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Wow, I didn't know I could control anything!  

Change order 2 was initialled by Dale and signed by Chris on November 2, re 
stack extensions.  I also have a hand marked up change order form from Ed 
Danhaus referring to brush power system stabilizers.  Is this what you are 
looking for?

The procedure has been that the project team/attorney prepares the draft of 
the change order (or has EECC do it), I give it a sanity check and arrange 
for signature from GE.

The issue now would be whether this change order should be processed in the 
next week, or be a change to the break out contract.  I do not believe the 
cost has been included in the payment schedule.

Please give me a call if you would like to discuss this.

Thanks,

Kay

Alan Larsen@ECT
11/29/2000 06:41 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Jeff G Slaughter/PDX/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Fountain Valley

Kay--In forwarding to Jeff Slaughter, who is on the commercial team for the 
Fountain Valley (PSCo) project, your note regarding transportation of large 
equipment items, Jeff mentioned that in your role with regard to GE change 
orders, you apparently have control over  a change order for this project for 
2 additional stacks.  Jeff asked if I could use my good offices, such as they 
are, to ask you to provide a change order, I believe to the attention of Ed 
Dannhaus at EE&CC.  Thanks for your assistance.
 Al Larsen