Subject: Re: Information Needed for City of Austin
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 02:52:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Peter,

1. I don't think you need to do anything re Enron South America, as Rob 
Taylor is working on that.  Were you asking about ENA? Delaware, 1400 Smith, 
Houston, 77002.
 2.  I don't know who is preparing all the exhibits, as I'm waiting to hear 
from GE.  Don't most of the exhibits just need to be copied?  Is the list you 
gave me of the exhibits which need to be adapted the right place to look?
3. No.  The November payment has been made.  

You should get the other info by email from Eric Boyt.

Thanks,

Kay

"Thompson, Peter J." <[email-masked]> on 11/20/2000 10:33:27 AM
To: "Kay Mann (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Pipitone, Paul" <[email-masked]>, "Cobb, Chris" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: Information Needed for City of Austin

I need the following information to complete the City of Austin Facility
Agreement:

1.   Where is Enron South America incorporated and where are its
offices located?

2.   For the recitals, what is the kW capacity of its plant and where
is the plant located?

3.   Please confirm that ENA is preparing all exhibits, including
Exhibit N-3 (which is the original price for each unit).

4.   According to the spreadsheet, the City of Austin doesn't make
any payments after November.  I put the amount due in November under the
January 15, 2001 payment date.   Is that correct? 

5.   According to the spreadsheet, the Guaranteed Delivery Dates for
Units 9-11 was 10/30/00.  The Guaranteed Delivery Date for Unit 12 is
11/30/00.  Are these still the dates we are using?

6.   Please provide the serial numbers for Units 9-12 for Section
10.2.1.

7.   Please provide the names, addresses, etc. for Sections 25.1 and
25.3