Subject: RE: LM6000 Contract Payment Allocations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 06:57:00 -0800 (PST)

I just spoke with GE's counsel, and here's where we are:

Change the following for the final draft:
1.80  delete "remaining"
10.2.1  take out the note

Otherwise, GE had no comments.

Peter/Chris,

If you look on the spreadsheet I sent you earlier, it gives the unit numbers 
for each of the projects.  You can figure out the guaranteed delivery dates 
by matching up the delivery dates from the contracts with the number.  Also, 
please fix the use of purchase amount in 10.10.6 as suggested by Dale.

The ESA deal has a change order associated with it (change order 3, attached 
below) and that CO is not reflected in the amounts to be paid.  

City of Austin has no change orders.  The assignee is Enron South America.

Thanks,

Kay