Subject: Re: MDEA Contract Revision Questions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 02:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi David,

Either email or handwritten works for me.  I would just as soon have 
everything now, if it is possible to get it to me in the today or tomorrow.

In discussing the extension yesterday, the consensus was that we should 
extend until June 29th.  If the deal gets done sooner, we can always have the 
new doc supercede the old one.  I'm copying Heather and Reagan so that they 
can  let me know if I've got it wrong.

Thanks,

Kay

From: David Fairley/ENRON@enronXgate on 05/22/2001 09:14 AM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: MDEA Contract Revision Questions

Kay -- Just some housekeeping questions:

Do you want hand-written or e-mail comments going forward?

Do you want more comments from Origination and Services now, or do you want 
us to wait until you turn the doc?  As I said yesterday, I am in the process 
of sorting out the "Costs" definition so that it works better with the other 
parts of the doc.  

MDEA is willing to extend the ILA two weeks if we want to.  Their next Board 
meeting (after tonight's Board meeting) is June 12 , and they desperately 
need to have our contract finished in time to get signing approval at that 
meeting.  We probably need something to bridge us from the end of May until 
their Board votes on the full agreement.  The other option is to get done 
this week and have them call a special Board meeting.  They have done this in 
the past, but we have not asked them if it's logistically possible to do this 
by May 31.

Thanks -- David