Subject: Re: Additional Contract Item
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 01:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Ross,

The only thought I have with respect to this request would be that it should 
not apply if FCEL has failed to comply with its warranty obligations, or has 
declined to service the modules after the warranty period has expired.

Kay

"Levine, Ross" <[email-masked]> on 11/08/2000 03:22:30 PM
To: "'Jacqueline Scheib'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
cc: "Leitman, Jerry" <[email-masked]>, "Nock, Herb" <[email-masked]>, "Leo, 
Tony" <[email-masked]>, "Bentley, Chris" <[email-masked]>, "Mahler, Joseph" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: Additional Contract Item

Jackie, Stephen, Scott, Kay, Heather:

We have an additional item we did not discuss today. We want to add to the
agreement a provision to the effect that: 
   
The Purchaser (include their successors and/or assigns, subcontractors,
vendors, operators, etc.) may not open or in any other manner attempt to
view the interior of the DFC modules without Seller's express written
consent. Failure to comply with this provision would: a) Void all warranties
with respect to the Unit and b) Be considered an automatic violation and
breach of the confidentiality provisions of the agreement and subject to all
remedies for such violation.

Tony: We will also add the same provision to the O&M manuals.

Jackie: Please draft appropriate language for the agreement and include it
in the latest draft of the agreement.

Thank you. 

Ross M. Levine, Esq.
Director of Contracts and Contracts Counsel
FuelCell Energy, Inc.
3 Great Pasture Rd.
Danbury, CT 06813

(203) 825-6057
(203) 798-2945 (fax)
[email-masked] (email)

This transmittal and its attached files (if any) may contain proprietary or
confidential information belonging to FuelCell Energy, Inc. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
transmittal in error. Any review, disclosure, use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
suspect that you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone at 1-(203) 825-6000, or e-mail at [email-masked] and
immediately delete this message and all its attachments.